Holiday house for rent in West Looe, Cornwall
If you are interested in a relaxing holiday in beautiful Cornwall please contact us for holiday house availability by telephone 01749 342306. We look forward to hearing from you.
- The house has a fantastic view overlooking the sea.
- It has recently been fully refurbished.
- Four double bedrooms, three bathrooms.
- There is an open plan fully equipped kitchen and dining area with breakfast bar.
- A comfortable sitting room with sea views.
- Front and back garden.
- Parking at the back for four cars.
- The house is superbly situated for family holidays.
- We are children and dog friendly.
- The beaches in front of the house are dog friendly and ideal for rock pooling.
- Free fibre-broadband wifi.
- One en-suite double room with bath and shower.
- One large double room with super king sized bed, which can be changed into twin beds. It also has a sofabed.
- One twin room.
- A large family bathroom with walk in shower, bathtub and washer & dryer.
- One ground floor bedroom.
- A ground floor bathroom / wetroom with walk in shower.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Washing and drying facilities.
- Public tennis courts are just outside the gate.
- The beach is 50m away.
- Putting and bowling greens only 100m.
- The coast walk begins at the end of the road.
- Looe harbour, shopping, pubs and entertainments are just 10 minutes walk.
- Cothele House, Lanyhdrock, the Eden Project, Polperro, Fowey and the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Bodmin Moor and the NorthCoast are within an hour’s drive.
The house is available to let on a weekly basis. Rates vary from £700 – £1900 per week. Please call us for any enquiries. You can also take a tour through the house on our agent’s page: Cornish Collection.
Directions for getting to the house, and other details are here: Stallance Welcome Notice